Our operation hours have been changed to 10-5 pm Monday, Wednesday-Saturday. Closed on Tuesdays and Sundays .
Please take a moment to read through our new spa guidance before making your appointment.
We will temporary closed our online scheduling system due to the high volume of appointments.
We won’t be able to take walk in clients at this time.
At this time please call 984-228-8080 to schedule your appointment.
What to expect:
• When you arrive for your appointment, please wait in your car and call 984-228-8080 to let us know you are here. (No extra guests will be allowed in the spa with you due to the limited capacity.)
• One of our receptionists will come out to check your temperature.
• A release form/liability form will be given for you to sign per visit. (If you are a new guest to us, we will also bring you the consultation form for you to fill out in your car.)
• If you are not feeling well or have been exposed to someone with Covid-19 in the last 14 days, please reschedule your appointment. If you are immune compromised in any way, or high health risk, we recommend you wait to schedule your appointment. We want to make sure all guests come into our spa feeling relaxed and safe.
• For the safety of all our guests and employees, face mask will be required for all guests and employees when entering the spa. (Guests can remove the mask when they are receiving facial or massage. Mask will need to be worn when receiving reflexology.)
If you forget to bring your mask or don’t have one, we have disposable masks ready for you to purchase for $2 in store. We will accommodate those who that can’t.
• If you are uncomfortable or unwilling to wear a mask while at Hoya Wellness Spa, we unfortunately are unable to provide you with services.
• Guests will be asked to wash their hands before and after any services for at least 20 seconds.
• All our employees will be using gloves, masks, maybe eye protector when providing services.
• During your service, please keep “non-essential” conversation to a minimum.
• Please do not bring your food and drink when come in for services. (We will provide water or green tea with disposable cups if you needed.)
• We reserve the right to refuse service for anyone that violates any of those policies above.
What we have done:
• All tools, implements, touchable surface, including receptionist table, waiting room chair, reflexology chairs and table, door handles, payment collection, retail products, tweezers, brushes, and etc. will be disinfected between guests.
• All items in the treatment room will be properly sanitized and disinfected in between guests.
• All sheets and towels will be change between each guest.
• All sheets and towels will be properly clean and disinfected in the washer.
• At end of the day, we will use medical grade, EPA approved cleaning agents thoroughly clean the spa.
We sincerely thank you for your support and patience as we adapt, your understanding for our new changes is greatly appreciated.